An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary, and Poland into the Europan Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 380.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
CZECHOSLOVAKIA; EASTERN EUROPE; EUROPE; ECONOMIC INTEGRATION; POLAND;
Other versions of this item:
- Brown, D. & Deardorff & A. & Djankov, S. & Stern, R., 1995. "An Economic Assessment of the Integration of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland into the European Union," Papers 8, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2000. "Computational Analysis of the Government of India's Market Opening Initiatives," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0002, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Arjan Lejour & Vladimir Solanic & Paul Tang, 2009.
"EU Accession and Income Growth: An Empirical Approach,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 127-144, May.
- Arjan Lejour & Vlado Solanic & Paul Tang, 2006. "EU accession and income growth: an empirical approach," CPB Discussion Paper 72, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Katarzyna Zawalinska, 1999. "Agriculture of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland in Perspective of Joining Common Agricultural Policy - with Some Fiscal Remarks," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0178, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Chrisran Keuschnigg, 2001.
"An Incumbent Country View on Eastern Enlargement of the EU. Part II: The Austrian Case,"
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 159-185, June.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "An incumbent country view on eastern enlargement of the EU Part II: The Austrian case," Economics working papers 2000-26, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1998. "Investment behavior in dynamic computable general equilibrium models for transition economies," Kiel Working Papers 879, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ansgar Belke & Martin Hebler, 2002. "Towards a European Social Union: Impacts on Labor Markets in the Acceding Countries," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 313-335, December.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2005. "Economic integration, regional structural change and cohesion in the EU new member-states," ERSA conference papers ersa05p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Fritz Breuss, 2002. "Benefits and Dangers of EU Enlargement," Empirica, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 245-274, September.
- LÃºcio Vinhas De Souza, 2006.
"A Wider Europe: Trade Relations Between an Enlarged EU and the Russian Federation,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(2), pages 6-33, June.
- Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2004. "A Wider Europe: Trade Relations Between an Enlarged EU and the Russian Federation," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0279, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Quaisser & John Hall, 2002. "Toward Agenda 2007 : Preparing the EU for Eastern Enlargement," Working Papers 240, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Gheorghe Zaman, 2008. "Economic Effects Of Cee Countries Integration Into The European Union," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 2.
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001.
"EU enlargement: economic implications for countries and industries,"
11, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arjan M. Lejour & Ruud A. de Mooij & Richard Nahuis, 2001. "EU Enlargement: Economic Implications for Countries and Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 585, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wach, Krzysztof, 2007.
"Europejska swoboda przepływu pracowników
[European Freedom of Movement for Workers]," MPRA Paper 31657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Breuss, 2006. "Why Does Austria's Economy Grow Faster than Germany's?," WIFO Working Papers 280, WIFO.
- Mohora, Maria C. & Bayar, Ali, 2007. "Computable General Equilibrium Models For The Central And Eastern European Eu Member States: A Survey," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 26-44, March.
- Björn Alecke & Gerhard Untiedt, 2002. "Perspektiven der EU-Osterweiterung: Gesamt- und regionalwirtschaftliche Ergebnisse," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(01), pages 15-23, 01.
- Maryla Maliszewska, 2004. "EU Enlargement: Benefits of the Single Market Expansion for Current and New Member States," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0273, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.