AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington in its series Caepr Working Papers with number 2013-002.
Length: pages 85
Date of creation: Mar 2013
Date of revision:
oil; fuel-price subsidies; developing countries; fiscal policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buffie, Edward & Adam, Christopher & O'Connell, Stephen & Pattillo, Catherine, 2008.
"Riding the wave: Monetary responses to aid surges in low-income countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1378-1395, November.
- Edward Buffie & Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Catherine Patillo, 2006. "Riding the Wave: Monetary Responses to Aid Surges in Low-Income Countries," CSAE Working Paper Series 2006-04, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Christopher Adam, 2006. "Riding the Wave: Monetary Responses to Aid Surges in Low-Income Countries," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2006-04, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ben Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane & Rebei, Nooman, 2012.
"Price subsidies and the conduct of monetary policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 769-787.
- Nooman Rebei & Mohamed Safouane Ben Aissa, 2012. "Price Subsidies and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 12/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Rahul Anand & Eswar S. Prasad, 2010.
"Optimal Price Indices for Targeting Inflation Under Incomplete Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
16290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anand, Rahul & Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Optimal Price Indices for Targeting Inflation under Incomplete Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rahul Anand & Eswar Prasad, 2010. "Optimal Price Indices for Targeting Inflation Under Incomplete Markets," IMF Working Papers 10/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Roberto Chang & Luis CatÃ£o, 2010.
"World Food Prices and Monetary Policy,"
IMF Working Papers
10/161, International Monetary Fund.
- Ihrig, Jane & Moe, Karine S., 2004. "Lurking in the shadows: the informal sector and government policy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 541-557, April.
- Robert Gillingham & David Locke Newhouse & David Coady & Kangni Kpodar & Moataz El-Said & Paulo A. Medas, 2006. "The Magnitude and Distribution of Fuel Subsidies," IMF Working Papers 06/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Kangni Kpodar, 2011.
"Impact de l'accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali,"
- Kangni Kpodar & Calvin Djiofack, 2010. "The Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changes on Household Income: Evidence from Mali," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 19(2), pages 205-236, March.
- Kangni KPODAR, 2007. "Impact de l’accroissement du prix des produits pétroliers sur la distribution des revenus au Mali," Working Papers 200701, CERDI.
- Kangni Kpodar, 2006. "Distributional Effects of Oil Price Changeson Household Expenditures," IMF Working Papers 06/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Felix Reichling & Charles Whalen, 2012. "Review of Estimates of the Frisch Elasticity of Labor Supply: Working Paper 2012-13," Working Papers 43676, Congressional Budget Office.
- Aleh Tsyvinski & Martin Petri & GÃ¼nther Taube, 2002. "Energy Sector Quasi-Fiscal Activities in the Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Working Papers 02/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel J. Graham & Stephen Glaister, 2002. "The Demand for Automobile Fuel: A Survey of Elasticities," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 36(1), pages 1-25, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.