Higher Education: (Almost) Free Tuition vs. Quotas vs. Targeted Vouchers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa in its series Insper Working Papers with number wpe_97.
Date of creation: Oct 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-05-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2008-05-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elizabeth M. Caucutt & Krishna B. Kumar, 2000.
"Higher Education Subsidies and Heterogeneity, A Dynamic Analysis,"
RCER Working Papers
472, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Caucutt, Elizabeth M. & Kumar, Krishna B., 2003. "Higher education subsidies and heterogeneity: a dynamic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1459-1502, June.
- Z. Chen & Edwin G. West, 1998.
"Selective Versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education,"
Carleton Economic Papers
98-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2000.
- Edwin G. West & Zhiqi Chen, 2000. "Selective versus Universal Vouchers: Modelling Median Voter Preferences in Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1520-1534, December.
- Gonzalez Rozada, Martin & Menendez, Alicia, 2002.
"Public university in Argentina: subsidizing the rich?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 341-351, August.
- Martín González Rozada & Alicia Menéndez, 2002. "Public University in Argentina: Subsidizing the Rich?," Working Papers menendez_public_universit, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Eduardo C. Andrade, 2004. "Quotas in Brazilian Public Universities: Good or Bad Idea?," Revista Brasileira de Economia, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 58(4), pages 453-484, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.