Convergence Clubs Among Brazilian Municipalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa in its series Insper Working Papers with number wpe_36.
Date of creation: Oct 2003
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2003-04-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2003-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danny Quah & Thomas J. Sargent, 1993.
"A Dynamic Index Model for Large Cross Sections,"
in: Business Cycles, Indicators and Forecasting, pages 285-310
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danny Quah & Thomas J. Sargent, 1993. "A Dynamic Index Model for Large Cross Sections," CEP Discussion Papers dp0132, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Danny Quah & Thomas J. Sargent, 1992. "A dynamic index model for large cross sections," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 77, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Razin, Assaf & Yuen, Chi-Wa, 1997.
"Income convergence within an economic union: the role of factor mobility and coordination,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 225-245, November.
- Razin, A & Yuen, C-W, 1997. "Income Convergence Within an Economic Union : The Role of Factor Mobility and Coordination," Papers 13-97, Tel Aviv.
- Quah, Danny T, 1997. " Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-59, March.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
" Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 427-43, December.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. "Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quah, Danny, 1997. "Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo de Carvalho Andrade & Márcio Laurini, 2010.
"New Evidence on the Role of Cognitive Skill in Economic Development,"
IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers
2010-01, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & de Carvalho Andrade, Eduardo, 2012. "New evidence on the role of cognitive skill in economic development," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 123-126.
- Tulio A. Cravo & Elias Soukiazis, 2009. "Educational Thresholds and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from Brazilian States," Working Papers 2009.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Falko Juessen, 2005. "A distribution dynamics approach to regional income convergence in reunified Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa05p411, European Regional Science Association.
- Christiano M. Penna & Fabricio Linhares, 2011. "Convergênciae Formação de Clubes no Brasil sob aHipótese de Heterogeneidade no DesenvolvimentoTecnológico," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 87, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Falko Juessen, 2009.
"A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in unified Germany,"
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 627-652, December.
- Juessen, Falko, 2009. "A Distribution Dynamics Approach to Regional GDP Convergence in Unified Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4177, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juessen Falko, 2005. "A distribution dynamics approach to regional GDP convergence in reunified Germany," Urban/Regional 0506008, EconWPA.
- de Vreyer, Philippe & Spielvogel, Gilles, 2009. "Spatial externalities between Brazilian municipios and their neighbours," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4395, Paris Dauphine University.
- Laurini, Márcio P., 2007.
"A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_95, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Marcio Laurini, 2007. "A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(52), pages 1-8.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sanghamitra, 2012. "Convergence clubs in incomes across Indian states: Is there evidence of a neighbours’ effect?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 565-570.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Gilles Spielvogel, 2005.
"Spatial externalities between Brazilian municipios and their neighbours,"
DT/2005/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Philippe De Vreyer & Gilles Spielvogel, 2005. "Spatial externalities between Brazilian municipios and their neighbours," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 123, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Alexandre Xavier Ywata de Carvalho & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski, 2013. "Evaluating Multiple Spatial Dimensions of Economic Growth in Brazil Using Spatial Panel Data Models (1970 - 2000)," Discussion Papers 1830a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Gilles Spielvogel, 2005. "Spatial externalities between Brazilian municipios and their neighbours," ERSA conference papers ersa05p573, European Regional Science Association.
- Fotopoulos, Georgios, 2006. "Nonparametric analysis of regional income dynamics: The case of Greece," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 450-457, June.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2011. "Club-convergence and polarization of states: A nonparametric analysis of post-reform India," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.