Nonparametric analysis of regional income dynamics: The case of Greece
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 91 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Trede, Mark, 1998.
"Making mobility visible: a graphical device,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 77-82, April.
- Johnson, Paul A., 2000.
"A nonparametric analysis of income convergence across the US states,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 219-223, November.
- Johnson, Paul, 1999. "A Nonparametric Analysis of Income Convergence Across the US States," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 46, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Quah, Danny, 2001. "Searching for prosperity a comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 305-319, December.
- Costas Azariadis & John Stachurski, 2003. "A Forward Projection of the Cross-Country Income Distribution," KIER Working Papers 570, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrade, Eduardo. & Laurini, Márcio & Pedro L. Valls Pereira & Madalozzo, Regina., 2003.
"Convergence Clubs Among Brazilian Municipalities,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_36, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Quah, Danny T, 1997. " Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-59, March.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, October.
- Quah, Danny, 1997. "Empirics for Growth and Distribution: Stratification, Polarization, and Convergence Clubs," CEPR Discussion Papers 1586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George Halkos & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2012. "Measuring German regions’ environmental efficiency: a directional distance function approach," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 7-16, March.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sanghamitra, 2012. "Convergence clubs in incomes across Indian states: Is there evidence of a neighbours’ effect?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 565-570.
- Sabyasachi Kar & Debajit Jha & Alpana Kateja, 2011. "Club-convergence and polarization of states: A nonparametric analysis of post-reform India," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, April.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A nonparametric analysis of the Greek renewable energy sector," MPRA Paper 30467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelos Liontakis & Christos T. Papadas & Irene Tzouramani, 2011. "Regional Economic Convergence in Greece: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1188, European Regional Science Association.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2012. "Analyzing the Greek renewable energy sector: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2884-2893.
- repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin01012 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Regional environmental efficiency and economic growth: NUTS2 evidence from Germany, France and the UK," MPRA Paper 33698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Measuring regional environmental efficiency: A directional distance function approach," MPRA Paper 32934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Magrini, 2007. "Analysing Convergence through the Distribution Dynamics Approach: Why and how?," Working Papers 2007_13, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Hierro, María & Maza, Adolfo, 2009. "Non-stationary transition matrices: An overlooked issue in intra-distribution dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 107-109, May.
- Sarantis Lolos, 2009. "The effect of EU structural funds on regional growth: assessing the evidence from Greece, 1990–2005," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 211-228, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.