Firm-specific determinants and outcomes of initial public offerings in Thailand, 2001–2007
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics in its series Discussion Papers in Finance with number finance:201002.
Date of creation: Feb 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Nathan, Brisbane, Queensland, 4111
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Web page: http://www.griffith.edu.au/business-commerce/griffith-business-school/departments/department-accounting-finance-economics
More information through EDIRC
Initial public offerings; Decision to go public; Listing costs and benefits;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas Chemmanur & Shan He & Debarshi Nandy, 2008.
"The Going Public Decision and the Product Market,"
08-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stoughton, Neal M. & Zechner, Josef, 1998. "IPO-mechanisms, monitoring and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 45-77, July.
- Patrick Bolton & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 1998.
"Blocks, Liquidity, and Corporate Control,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 1-25, 02.
- Patrick BOLTON & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1996. "Blocks, Liquidity, and Corporate Control," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9619, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Bolton, P. & Thadden, E.L. von, 1996. "Blocks, liquidity and corporate control," Discussion Paper 1996-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marc Goergen & Arif Khurshed & Ram Mudambi, 2006. "The Strategy of Going Public: How UK Firms Choose Their Listing Contracts," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1-2), pages 79-101.
- Singh, A., 1995.
"Corporate Financial Patterns in Industrializing Economies. A Coparative International Study,"
2, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Singh, Ajit, 1994. "Corporate financial patterns in industrialising economies: a comparative international study," MPRA Paper 54936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1999. "A Theory of the Going-Public Decision," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 249-79.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "Going Public: The Theory and Evidence on How Companies Raise Equity Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198295990.
- Degeorge, Francois & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1993. " The Reverse LBO Decision and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1323-48, September.
- Pardo, Cristian, 2012. "Risk aversion and business cycles: An empirical analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 413-426.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.