Properties of Dynamic Traffic Equilibrium Involving Bottlenecks, Including A Paradox and Metering
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E. in its series Papers with number 9201.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITE LIBRE DE BRUXELLES, CENTRE D'ECONOMIE MATHEMATIQUE ET D'ECONOMETRIE, C.P. 139, 50 AVE F.D. ROOSEVELT 1050 BRUXELLES.
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Web page: http://ecares.org/
More information through EDIRC
economic models ; travel ; costs;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André De Palma & Mogens Fosgerau, 2010. "Dynamic and Static congestion models: A review," Working Papers hal-00539166, HAL.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Sabrina Hammiche, 2009.
"Public Transit Capacity and Users Choice: AnExperiment on Downs-Thomson Paradox,"
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Sabrina Hammiche, 2009. "Public Transit Capacity and Users' Choice: AnExperiment on Downs-Thomson Paradox," Post-Print halshs-00406223, HAL.
- Richard Arnott, 1997. "Congestion Tolling and Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 389., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson & Henry Liu, 2009. "Measuring Winners and Losers from the new I-35W Mississippi River Bridge," Working Papers 000066, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Xiaoning Zhang & H. Zhang, 2010. "Simultaneous Departure Time/Route Choices in Queuing Networks and a Novel Paradox," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 93-112, March.
- Terry E. Daniel & Eyran J. Gisches & Amnon Rapoport, 2009. "Departure Times in Y-Shaped Traffic Networks with Multiple Bottlenecks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2149-76, December.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2003. "Mobilität in mehrstufigen Ausbildungsturnieren," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-30, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.