Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas Without Rules of Origin
AbstractThe market access and welfare effects of Free Trade Areas (FTAs) without Rules of Origin (ROOs) are Studied.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 11-95-3a.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Ju, J. & Krishna, K., 1996. "market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of origin," Papers 2-96-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, . "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of Origin," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 1996. "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Free Trade Areas without Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 5480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1990. "Welfare and Customs Unions," NBER Working Papers 3476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lopez, Ramon & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "On the Theory of Piecemeal Tariff Reform: The Case of Pure Imported Intermediate Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 615-25, June.
- Lopez, Ramon & Rodrik, Dani, 1989.
"Trade restrictions with imported intermediate inputs : when does the trade balance improve?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
174, The World Bank.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Rodrik, Dani, 1990. "Trade restrictions with imported intermediate inputs : When does the trade balance improve?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-2), pages 329-338, November.
- Kala Krishna & Anne Krueger, 1995. "Implementing Free Trade Areas: Rules of Origin and Hidden Protection," NBER Working Papers 4983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 2005.
"Firm behaviour and market access in a Free Trade Area with rules of origin,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 290-308, February.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 1998. "Firm Behavior and Market Access in a Free Trade Area with Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 6857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 1997. "Market Access and Welfare Effects of Piecemeal Policy Reform," NBER Working Papers 6294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek & Charles Lai-Tong, 2007. "Multilateralising Regionalism: Relaxing the Rules of Origin Or Can Those Pecs Be Flexed?," CARIS Working Papers 03, Centre for the Analysis of Regional Integration at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- AUGIER Patricia & GAZIOREK Michael & LAITONG Charles, 2004.
"The Impact of Rules of Origin On Trade Flows,"
- Srinivasan, T. N., 1997.
"The common external tariff of a customs union: Alternative approaches,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 447-465, December.
- Srinivasan, T-N, 1996. "The Common External Tariff of a Customs Union : Alternative Approaches," Papers 755, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Non-Tariff Barriers in Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Papers 1206, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Ju, Jiandong & Krishna, Kala, 2000. "Necessary conditions for welfare improving reforms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 173-178, May.
- Adhikari, Deergha Raj, 2009. "Welfare impact of a bilateral trade agreement," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 62(2), pages 135-143.
- Ju, Jiandong & Krishna, Kala, 2000. "Welfare and market access effects of piecemeal tariff reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 305-316, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.