Property Rights and Growth
AbstractWe analyse the long-run equilibrium and adjustment dynamics in three popular models of economic growth when property rights are absent. The results are compared to the outcome in the corresponding economy with secure property rights.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Hamburg, Institute of Economics in its series Faechergruppe Volkswirtschaftlehre with number 111.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Institute of Economics, University of Hamburg, Von-Melle-Park 5, D-20146 Hamburg F.R.G
Phone: +49 (0)40 6541 2590
Fax: +49 (0)40 6541 2780
Web page: http://www.hsu-hh.de/fgvwl/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC GROWTH ; PROPERTY RIGHTS;
Other versions of this item:
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiago Sequeira, 2004.
"Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp455, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2006. "Voracity vs. scale effect in a growing economy without secure property rights," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 278-284, November.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2006. "Voracity vs. Scale Effect in a Growing Economy," MPRA Paper 16999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.