Voracity vs. scale effect in a growing economy without secure property rights
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 93 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pelloni, A. & Waldmann, R., 1997.
"Stability Properties in a Growth Model,"
Economics Working Papers
eco97/11, European University Institute.
- Tornell, Aaron & Lane, Philip R., 1998. "Are windfalls a curse?: A non-representative agent model of the current account," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 83-112, February.
- Benhabib, Jess & Perli, Roberto & Xie, Danyang, 1994. "Monopolistic competition, indeterminacy and growth," MPRA Paper 37411, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1994.
- Philip R. Lane & Aaron Tornell, 1999. "The Voracity Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 22-46, March.
- Holger Strulik & Ines Lindner, 1999.
"Property Rights and Growth,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
19904, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2012. "Voracity, growth, and welfare," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 11-14.
- Strulik, Holger, 2008.
"Voracity and Growth Reconsidered,"
Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover
dp-401, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Strulik, Holger, 2009. "Voracity and Growth Reconsidered," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 36, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Tenryu, Yohei, 2013. "The Role of the Private Sector under Insecure Property Rights," MPRA Paper 50727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2011. "Voracity, growth and welfare," Discussion Paper Series 77, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2011.
- Strulik, Holger, 2012.
"Poverty, voracity, and growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 396-403.
- Strulik, Holger, 2011. "Poverty, Voracity, and Growth," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-473, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.