Review of input and output policies for cereal production in Bangladesh:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI discussion papers with number 1199.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Agriculture; Policies; inputs; outputs; Cereal Systems Initiative for South Asia (CSISA);
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- AfDB AfDB, . "Cameroon - Country Profile," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 112.
- Ali, M. Yusuf & Waddington, Stephen R. & Hodson, Dave P. & Timsina, J. & Dixon, John, 2008. "Maize-Rice Cropping Systems in Bangladesh: Status and Research Opportunities," Maize Production Systems Papers 56106, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Mohammad Alauddin & John Quiggin, 2006.
"Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options,"
Murray-Darling Program Working Papers
WP4M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2008. "Agricultural intensification, irrigation and the environment in South Asia: Issues and policy options," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Alauddin, Mohammad & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149859, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- AfDB AfDB, . "2010 - Egypt - Country Profile," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 117.
- Chowdhury, Nuimuddin & Farid, Nasir & Roy, Devesh, 2006. "Food policy liberalization in Bangladesh: how the government and the markets delivered," MTID discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.