Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-star model of inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its series Working Papers with number 9401.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Becsi, Zsolt & Duca, John V., 1994. "Adding bond funds to M2 in the P-Star model of inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 143-147, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John V. Duca, 1996.
"Inflation, unemployment, and duration,"
9603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1994. "Capacity utilization and the evolution of manufacturing output: a closer look at the "bounce-back effect."," Working Papers 9402, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 2004. "Recent developments in understanding the demand for money," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 247-272.
- John V. Duca, 1994. "Would the addition of bond or equity funds make M2 a better indicator of nominal GDP?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 1-14.
- Atta-Mensah, J, 1996. "A Modified P*-Model of Inflation Based on M1," Working Papers 96-15, Bank of Canada.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1994. "The P* model of inflation revisited," Working Papers 9414, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- David Cook & Woon Gyu Choi, 2007. "Financial Market Risk and U.S. Money Demand," IMF Working Papers 07/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2001. "P-STAR analysis in a converging economy: the case of Greece," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-60, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.