Stationary Dynamic Solutions in Congested Transportation Networks: Summary and Perspectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 2001-19.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- NESTEROV, Yurii & DE PALMA, André, . "Stationary dynamic solutions in congested transportation networks: summary and perspectives," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1680, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2001-10-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2001-10-22 (Network Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koohyun Park, 2011. "Detecting Braess Paradox Based on Stable Dynamics in General Congested Transportation Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 207-232, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.