An efficiency measure for dynamic networks modeled as evolutionary variational inequalities with application to the Internet and vulnerability analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal NETNOMICS: Economic Research and Electronic Networking.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537
Network efficiency; Performance measurement; Dynamic networks; Internet; Braess paradox; Vulnerability analysis; Critical network components; Evolutionary variational inequalities;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cojocaru, Monica-Gabriela & Daniele, Patrizia & Nagurney, Anna, 2006. "Double-layered dynamics: A unified theory of projected dynamical systems and evolutionary variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 494-507, November.
- Pas, Eric I. & Principio, Shari L., 1997. "Braess' paradox: Some new insights," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 265-276, June.
- Grzegorz Hałaj & Christoffer Kok, 2013.
"Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks,"
Computational Management Science,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Hałaj, Grzegorz & Kok, Christoffer, 2013. "Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks," Working Paper Series 1506, European Central Bank.
- Qiang, Patrick & Nagurney, Anna, 2012. "A bi-criteria indicator to assess supply chain network performance for critical needs under capacity and demand disruptions," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 801-812.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.