Population growth and the dynamics of Canadian development: a multivariate time series approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History in its series Economic History Working Papers with number 22414.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: LSE, Dept. of Economic History Houghton Street London, WC2A 2AE, U.K.
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7955 7084
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/economicHistory/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Green, Alan G. & Sparks, Gordon R., 1999. "Population Growth and the Dynamics of Canadian Development: A Multivariate Time Series Approach," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 56-71, January.
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- O51 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon W. Bertram, 1973. "The Relevance of the Wheat Boom in Canadian Economic Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 545-66, November.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- William L. Marr & Michael Percy, 1978. "The Government and the Rate of Canadian Prairie Settlement," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(4), pages 757-67, November.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Norrie, K. H., 1975. "The Rate of Settlement of the Canadian Prairies, 1870–1911," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 410-427, June.
- O'Rourke, K, 1997.
"The European Grain Invasion 1870-1913,"
97/02, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Edward J. Chambers & Donald F. Gordon, 1966. "Primary Products and Economic Growth: An Empirical Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 315.
- Crafts, N. F. R. & Leybourne, S. J. & Mills, T. C., 1990. "Measurement of trend growth in European industrial output before 1914: Methodological issues and new estimates," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 442-467, October.
- Stuart J. Wilson, 2003. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Migration and Capital Formation: The Case of Canada," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 455-481, April.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2013. "Women, wealth and economic change: An assessment of the impact of women's property law in Wentworth County, Ontario, 1872–1927," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 285-307.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucy Ayre on behalf of EH Dept.).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.