Primary Products and Economic Growth: An Empirical Measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 74 (1966)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2013. "Women, wealth and economic change: An assessment of the impact of women's property law in Wentworth County, Ontario, 1872–1927," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 285-307.
- Livio Di Matteo & J.C. Herbert Emery & Ryan English, 2006. "Is it Better to Live in a Basement, an Attic or to Get your own Place? Analyzing the Costs and Benefits of Institutional Change for Northwestern Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 32(2), pages 173-196, June.
- Ian Keay, 2010. "The Impact of Commodity Price Volatility on Resource Intensive Economies," Working Papers 1274, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Green, Alan G. & Sparks, Gordon R., 1999.
"Population Growth and the Dynamics of Canadian Development: A Multivariate Time Series Approach,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Alan G. Green & Gordon R. Sparks, 1996. "Population growth and the dynamics of Canadian development: a multivariate time series approach," Economic History Working Papers 22414, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Edward Barbier, 2007. "Frontiers and sustainable economic development," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 271-295, May.
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 2003. "Is Deflation depressing? Evidence from the Classical Gold Standard," NBER Working Papers 9520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart J. Wilson, 2003. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Migration and Capital Formation: The Case of Canada," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 455-481, April.
- Boyce, John R. & Herbert Emery, J.C., 2011. "Is a negative correlation between resource abundance and growth sufficient evidence that there is a "resource curse"?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.