Social Policy After Socialism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 641.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1991. "Economists and the welfare state," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 213-239, April.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1989. "Rural credit in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 219, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 1980. "Decentralization and Rights," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(186), pages 107-23, May.
- Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(114), pages 175-208, April.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "German unification: the economics of transition," Kiel Working Papers 468a, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Atkinson, A.B., 1987. "Income maintenance and social insurance," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 779-908 Elsevier.
- Sam Peltzman, 1980.
"The Growth of Government,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
1, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1988. "Poverty and public policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 539-555, May.
- Bardhan, Pranab, 1989. "The new institutional economics and development theory: A brief critical assessment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(9), pages 1389-1395, September.
- Charap, Joshua & Dyba, Karel, 1991. "Transition to a market economy: The case of Czechoslovakia," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 581-590, April.
- Crane, Keith, 1991. "Institutional Legacies and the Economic, Social, and Political Environment for Transition in Hungary and Poland," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 318-22, May.
- Stigler, George J, 1970. "Director's Law of Public Income Redistribution," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-10, April.
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo, 1983. "Social security and extreme poverty in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 83-110.
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-27, October.
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "German unification: the economics of transition," Kiel Working Papers 468, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dyba, Karel & Svejnar, Jan, 1991. "Czechoslovakia: Recent Economic Developments and Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 185-90, May.
- Gillian Paull, 1991. "Poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Net Schemes for Economies in Transition," IMF Working Papers 91/14, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.