Economists and the welfare state
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 1997.
"Tax Arbitrage and Labor Supply,"
Working Paper Series
1997:26, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jonas Agell & Mats Persson, 1998. "Tax Arbitrage and Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 6708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agell, J. & Presson, M., 1997. "Tax Arbitarge and Labor Supply," Papers 1997-26, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 1998. "Tax Arbitrage and Labor Supply," Seminar Papers 647, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M., 1998. "Tax Arbitrage and Labour Supply," Papers 647, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Deepak Lal, 1991. "Social Policy After Socialism," UCLA Economics Working Papers 641, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bruce Headey & Ruud Muffels, 2008. "Do Generous Welfare States Generate Efficiency Gains which Counterbalance Short Run Losses? Testing Downside Risk Theory with Economic Panel Data for the U.S., Germany and The Netherlands," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 337-354, April.
- Karl Ove Moene & Michael Wallerstein, 2001. "Targeting and political support for welfare spending," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 3-24, 03.
- Bernard Enjolras, 2004. "Individual action, institutions and social change : an approach in terms of convention," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r04052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Agell, Jonas, 2003. "Efficiency and Equality in the Labour Market," Research Papers in Economics 2003:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.