Economists and the welfare state
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 1998.
"Tax Arbitrage and Labor Supply,"
Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies
647, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Agell, J. & Presson, M., 1997. "Tax Arbitarge and Labor Supply," Papers, Uppsala - Working Paper Series 1997-26, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M., 1998. "Tax Arbitrage and Labour Supply," Papers, Stockholm - International Economic Studies 647, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 1997. "Tax Arbitrage and Labor Supply," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 1997:26, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jonas Agell & Mats Persson, 1998. "Tax Arbitrage and Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 6708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Headey & Ruud Muffels, 2008. "Do Generous Welfare States Generate Efficiency Gains which Counterbalance Short Run Losses? Testing Downside Risk Theory with Economic Panel Data for the U.S., Germany and The Netherlands," Social Indicators Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 337-354, April.
- Deepak Lal, 1991. "Social Policy After Socialism," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 641, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Karl Ove Moene & Michael Wallerstein, 2001. "Targeting and political support for welfare spending," Economics of Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 3-24, 03.
- Bernard Enjolras, 2004. "Individual action, institutions and social change : an approach in terms of convention," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) r04052, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Agell, Jonas, 2003. "Efficiency and Equality in the Labour Market," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2003:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.