The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Penn Economics Department in its series Penn CARESS Working Papers with number e2d9482c0b44fc6a481e83aaef85a573.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- Atsushi Kajii, . ""The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots''," CARESS Working Papres 95-11, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balasko, Yves, 1994.
"The expectational stability of Walrasian equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-203, March.
- Yves Balasko, 1993. "The Expectational Stability of Walrasian Equilibria," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 93.09, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Suda, Shinichi & Tallon, Jean-Marc & Villanacci, Antonio, 1992. "Real Indeterminacy of Equilibria in a Sunspot Economy with Inside Money," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 309-19, July.
- Mandler Michael, 1995. "Sequential Indeterminacy in Production Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 406-436, August.
- Cass, David, 1992. "Sunspots and Incomplete Financial Markets: The General Case," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 341-58, July.
- Pietra, T., 1991.
"The structure of the set of sunspot equilibria in economies with incomplete financial markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1991032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pietra, Tito, 1992. "The Structure of the Set of Sunspot Equilibria in Economies with Incomplete Financial Markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 321-40, July.
- Mandler, Michael, 1997. "Sequential regularity in smooth production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 487-504, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.