Sequential Indeterminacy in Production Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 66 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandler, Michael, 1997. "Sequential regularity in smooth production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 487-504, May.
- Atsushi Kajii, .
""The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots'',"
CARESS Working Papres
95-11, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Atsushi Kajii, . "The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots," Penn CARESS Working Papers e2d9482c0b44fc6a481e83aae, Penn Economics Department.
- Drèze, Jacques H. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2008.
"Sequentially complete markets remain incomplete,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 445-447, September.
- DRÈZE, Jacques & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques, 2003. "Sequentially complete markets remain incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers 2003085, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DREZE, Jacques H. & HERINGS, Jean-Jacques P., . "Sequentially complete markets remain incomplete," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2034, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Drèze,Jacques H. & Herings,P. Jean-Jacques, 2003. "Sequentially complete Markets Remain Incomplete," Research Memorandum 058, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Mandler, Michael, 2013. "Endogenous indeterminacy and volatility of asset prices under ambiguity," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- Fratini, Saverio M. & Levrero, Enrico Sergio, 2009. "A remark on the supposed equivalence between complete markets and perfect foresight hypothesis," MPRA Paper 15988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1998. "Sunspots and the Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 187-194, January.
- Ghosal, Sayantan, 2006. "Intertemporal coordination in two-period markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 11-35, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.