AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 661465000000000263.
Date of creation: 18 Oct 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-10-30 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GTH-2010-10-30 (Game Theory)
- NEP-POL-2010-10-30 (Positive Political Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- İpek Özkal-Sanver & M. Sanver, 2006. "Ensuring Pareto Optimality by Referendum Voting," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 211-219, August.
- Katherine Baldiga & Jerry Green, 2013. "Assent-maximizing social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 439-460, February.
- Stefan Krasa & Mattias Polborn, 2009.
"Political Competition between Differentiated Candidates,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2560, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krasa, Stefan & Polborn, Mattias K., 2012. "Political competition between differentiated candidates," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 249-271.
- David S Ahn & Santiago Oliveros, 2010.
"The Condorcet Jur(ies) Theorem,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
661465000000000268, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.