Report NEP-CDM-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David S Ahn & Santiago Oliveros, 2010. "The Condorcet Jur(ies) Theorem," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000268, David K. Levine.
- David S. Ahn & Santiago Oliveros, 2010. "Combinatorial Voting," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000263, David K. Levine.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Tommaso Nannicini, 2010. "Competing on Good Politicians," Working Papers 368, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Toshihiro Ihori & C.C. Yang, 2010. "Laffer paradox, Leviathan, and Political Contest," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-769, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- marina, azzimonti, 2010. "Political ideology as a source of business cycles," MPRA Paper 25937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hibbs, Douglas A., 2010. "The 2010 Midterm Election for the US House of Representatives," MPRA Paper 25918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Egger & Marko Koethenbuerger & Michael Smart, 2010. "Electoral rules and incentive effects of fiscal transfers: evidence from Germany," Working Papers 2010/44, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2010. "Lobbying, political competition, and local land supply: recent evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2010/45, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2010. "Endogenous Constitutions: Politics and Politicians Matter, Economic Outcomes Don’t," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201027, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hessami, Zohal, 2010. "Corruption and the Composition of Public Expenditures: Evidence from OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 25945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cary Deck & Shengle Lin & David Porter, 2010. "Affecting Policy by Manipulating Prediction Markets: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-15, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.