Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series Agricultural Distortions Working Paper with number 48483.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Distorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garry Pursell & Nalin Kishor & Kanupriya Gupta, 2007. "Manufacturing Protection in India Since Independence," ASARC Working Papers 2007-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Garry Pursell, 2007. "Smuggling and the Economic Welfare Consequences of an FTA: A Case Study of India-Bangladesh Trade in Sugar," ASARC Working Papers 2007-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Persaud, Suresh Chand & Landes, Maurice R., 2007. "The Role of Policy and Industry Structure in India's Oilseed Markets," Economic Research Report 7218, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Orden, David & Cheng, Fuzhi & Nguyen, Hoa & Grote, Ulrike & Thomas, Marcelle & Mullen, Kathleen & Sun, Dongsheng, 2007. "Agricultural producer support estimates for developing countries: Measurement issues and evidence from India, Indonesia, China, and Vietnam," Research reports 152, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gulati, Ashok & Narayanan, Sudha, 2003. "The Subsidy Syndrome in Indian Agriculture," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195662061.
- The World Bank,, 2007. "From Competition at Home to Competing Abroad: A Case Study of India's Horticulture," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195685930.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2611, January.
- Anderson, Kym & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2013.
"Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation and Poverty," NBER Working Papers 19530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kym Anderson & Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2013. "Food Price Spikes, Price Insulation, and Poverty," Departmental Working Papers 2013-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2013. "Food price spikes, price insulation, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6535, The World Bank.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Croser, Johanna L. & Nelgen, Signe & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of Asian Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48524, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2013.
"Estimating Effects of Price-Distorting Policies Using Alternative Distortions Databases,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2012. "Estimating Effects of Price-distorting Policies Using Alternative Distortions Databases," Departmental Working Papers 2012-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2012. "Estimating effects of price-distorting policies using alternative distortions databases," CEPR Discussion Papers 9083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crean, Jason & Milham, Nick & Singh, Rajinder, 2013. "Economic assessment of technologies aimed at reducing air pollution in rice-wheat farming system in north-west India," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152178, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Shreedhar, Ganga & Gupta, Neelmani & Pullabhotla, Hemant & Ganesh-Kumar, A. & Gulati, Ashok, 2012. "A review of input and output policies for cereals production in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1159, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2010. "Food Price Increases in South Asia : National Responses and Regional Dimensions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2885, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.