Impacts of Wheat Export Strategies on Market Shares
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics in its series Agricultural Economics Reports with number 23387.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Marketing; International Relations/Trade;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990.
"Quality Differences And Price Responsiveness Of Wheat Class Demands,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990. "Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands," Staff Papers 121426, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990. "Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands," Statistical Series Reports 121426, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Wilson, W., 1990. "Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands," Staff General Research Papers 10777, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aneel Karnani, 1985. "Strategic Implications of Market Share Attraction Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 536-547, May.
- Vickers, John & Waterson, Michael, 1991. "Vertical Relationships: An Introduction," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 445-50, September.
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1978. "Market Share Analysis and the International Market for Fats and Oils," Economic Reports 8473, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Diersen, Matthew A. & Sherrick, Bruce J., 2005. "Valuation and Efficient Allocation of GSM Export Credit Guarantees," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.