Vertical Relationships: An Introduction
AbstractThis short essay introduces a special issue of The Journal of Industrial Economics on vertical relationships, including both vertical integration and vertical restraints. In the last few years, there has been a resurgence of theoretical and empirical work on vertical relationships, and they are central to major current issues in industrial policy. In this introduction, the authors briefly describe the contribution by the papers that make up this special issue. Copyright 1991 by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1991)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonanno Alessandro & Lopez Rigoberto A., 2005. "Private Label Expansion and Supermarket Milk Prices," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 2004.
"Private Labels, Retail Configuration, and Fluid Milk Prices,"
25222, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Alessandro Bonanno & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 2004. "Private Labels, Retail Configuration, and Fluid Milk Prices," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 082, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Nigel Driffield, 1999. "Regulation of the Petrol Industry in the UK: Issues and Evidence," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 349-365.
- Wilson, William W. & Yang, Seung-Ryong, 1994. "Impacts of Wheat Export Strategies on Market Shares," Agricultural Economics Reports 23387, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Yoonhee Tina Chang, 2004. "Relationship Banking in Bilateral Oligopoly and Asymmetric Information," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 734, Econometric Society.
- Reyniers, Diane J., 2001. "The effect of vertical integration on consumer price in the presence of inventory costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 83-89, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.