International Public Goods, Export Subsidies, and the Harmonization of Environmental Regulations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium in its series 1990: The Environment, Government Policies, and International Trade Meeting, December 1990, San Diego, CA with number 50876.
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Environmental Economics and Policy; International Relations/Trade;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rausser, Gordon C, 1982.
"Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
231, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Rausser, Gordon C., 1982. "Political economic markets: PERTS and PESTS in food and agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6ct5s49t, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- R. Isaac & David Schmidtz & James Walker, 1989. "The assurance problem in a laboratory market," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 217-236, September.
- Marwell, Gerald & Ames, Ruth E., 1981. "Economists free ride, does anyone else? : Experiments on the provision of public goods, IV," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 295-310, June.
- Crawford, Vincent P & Haller, Hans, 1990. "Learning How to Cooperate: Optimal Play in Repeated Coordination Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 571-95, May.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
- Sugden, Robert, 1984. "Reciprocity: The Supply of Public Goods through Voluntary Contributions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376), pages 772-87, December.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1992. "Environmental Effects Of Trade In The Agricultural Sector: A Case Study," Working Papers 14449, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.