Information and Economic Analysis: A Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 95 (1985)
Issue (Month): 380a (Supplement)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ester Silva & José Silva Costa, 2006.
"Are voters rationally ignorant? An empirical study of Portuguese local elections,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 31-44, May.
- José da Silva Costa & Ester Gomes Silva, 2004. "Are Voters Rationally Ignorant? An Empirical Study for Portuguese Local Elections," ERSA conference papers ersa04p52, European Regional Science Association.
- Kherallah, Mylène & Kirsten, Johann, 2001.
"The new institutional economics,"
MTID discussion papers
41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Oskam, Arie J., 1988. "Decision Based Economic Theory," Staff Papers 14075, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- James Fiet & Pankaj Patel, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Discovery as Constrained, Sytematic Search," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 215-229, March.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "The General Theory of Tax Avoidance," NBER Working Papers 1868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roe, Terry & Somwaru, Agapi & Diao, Xinshen, 2002. "Do direct payments have intertemporal effects on U.S. agriculture?," TMD discussion papers 104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eirik Furubotn, 1999. "Economic Efficiency in a World of Frictions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 179-197, November.
- Bernard Paulré, 2001. "Enjeux et dilemmes de l'économie cognitive," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00135486, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00135486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rapold, Ingo, 2009.
"Das Goodwill-Modell des Wettbewerbsmarktes: Vertrauen ermöglichen und Arbeitsplätze schaffen
[The Goodwill Modell of the Competitive Market: Allowing for trust and creating jobs]," MPRA Paper 18275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Runge, C. Ford & von Witzke, Harald & Thompson, Shelley, 1987. "Liberal Agricultural Trade As A Public Good: Free Trade Versus Free Riding Under Gatt," Staff Papers 13635, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Paulo Sérgio Fracalanza, 2001. "Uma Leitura das Teorias do Desemprego de Equilíbrio," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 014, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Garrett, Vicki & Koontz, Tomas M., 2008. "Breaking the cycle: Producer and consumer perspectives on the non-adoption of passive solar housing in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1551-1566, April.
- Lorenzi, Jean-Hervé, 2000. "Financing the New Economy : its Impact on Growth," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/133, Paris Dauphine University.
- José Luis Martín Navarro, 1994. "La economía de la información y la incertidumbre: el papel informativo de los precios y la formación de expectativas," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 2, pages 53-70, Diciembre.
- Lorenzi, Jean-Hervé, 2000. "Financing the New Economy : its Impact on Growth," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/133, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Furubotn, Eirik G., 2001. "The new institutional economics and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 133-153, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.