Governance of Inter-Sectoral Water Re-allocation within the Context of Urbanization in Hyderabad. Using the Institutions of Sustainability (IoS) framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 114458.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keplinger, Keith O. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Chowdhury, Manzoor E. & Lacewell, Ronald D., 1998. "Economic And Hydrologic Implications Of Suspending Irrigation In Dry Years," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Ruth Meinzen-Dick and Claudia Ringler, 2006. "Water Reallocation: Challenges, Threats, and Solutions for the Poor," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2006-41, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1999. "Impact on food security and rural development of reallocating water from agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Konrad Hagedorn, 2008.
"Particular requirements for institutional analysis in nature-related sectors,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 357-384, September.
- Konrad Hagedorn, 2008. "Particular requirements for institutional analysis in nature-related sectors," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 606-606, December.
- Taylor, R. Garth & Young, Robert A., 1995. "Rural-To-Urban Water Transfers: Measuring Direct Foregone Benefits Of Irrigation Water Under Uncertain Water Supplies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.