An Analysis of Price Determination in the Sweet Cherry Markets of British Columbia, Washington, Oregon and California
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Association of Agricultural Economists in its series 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland with number 114352.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flaming, Stephen & Marsh, Thomas L. & Wahl, Thomas I., 2007. "Farm-Level Price Formation for Fresh Sweet Cherries," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Vicki A. McCracken & Kenneth L. Casavant & David C. Miller, 1989. "Export demand for high-value products-A case study of sweet cherries in Japan," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 1-8.
- Barten, A. P. & Bettendorf, L. J., 1989. "Price formation of fish : An application of an inverse demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1509-1525, October.
- Jason H. Grant & Dayton M. Lambert & Kenneth A. Foster, 2010. "A Seasonal Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System for North American Fresh Tomatoes," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 215-234, 06.
- Price, David W. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 1979. "A Matrix Of Demand Elasticities For Fresh Fruit," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.