GATT, Preferential/Regional Trading Blocks and Agricultural Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society in its series 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia with number 146544.
Date of creation: Feb 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: AARES Central Office Manager, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, Canberra ACT 0200
Phone: 0409 032 338
Web page: http://www.aares.info/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berglas, Eitan, 1979. "Preferential Trading Theory: The n Commodity Case," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(2), pages 315-31, April.
- Wonnacott, Paul & Wonnacott, Ronald, 1981. "Is Unilateral Tariff Reduction Preferable to a Customs Union? The Curious Case of the Missing Foreign Tariffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 704-14, September.
- Baldwin, R E & Murray, Tracy, 1977. "MFN Tariff Reductions and Developing Country Trade Benefits under the GSP," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 30-46, March.
- André Sapir, 1981. "Trade benefits under the EEC generalized system of preferences," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Riezman, Raymond, 1979. "A 3 x 3 model of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 341-354, August.
- Resnick, Stephen A. & Truman, Edwin M., 1973. "An empirical examination of bilateral trade in Western Europe," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-335, November.
- Dimitrios G. Demekas & Kasper Bartholdy & Sanjeev Gupta & Leslie Lipschitz & Thomas Mayer, 1988. "The Effects of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Community: A Survey of the Literature," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 113-145, December.
- Horridge, Mark & Pearce, David & Walker, Agnes, 1990. "World Agricultural Trade Reform: Implications for Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 66(194), pages 235-48, September.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-59, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.