Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the European Common Market: An Appraisal of the Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Manchester in its journal The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriano Giacomini Morais & Siegfried Bender, 2006. "Trade Creation And Trade Diversion In Mercosur And Nafta," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 122, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gupta, Anju & Schiff, Maurice, 1997. "Outsiders and regional trade agreements among small countries : the case of regional markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1847, The World Bank.
- Chris Milner & Oliver Morrissey & Evious Zgovu, . "EU-ACP Economic Partnership Agreements and ACP Integration," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo & Sarker, Rakhal & Meilke, Karl D., 1999. "Regionalism And Trade In Agrifood Products," Working Papers 14591, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1988. "The dynamics of trade diversion: Observations on West Germany's integration into the Little European Common Market 1958 - 1972," Kiel Working Papers 334, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- George Norman & John Dunning, 1984. "Intra-industry foreign direct investment: Its rationale and trade effects," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(3), pages 522-540, September.
- Coutinho, Leonor, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CEPS Papers 6736, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven, 2004. "Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 369-395, July.
- Oliver Morrissey, & Evious Zgovu, . "The Impact of Economic Partnership Agreements on ACP Agriculture Imports and Welfare," Discussion Papers 07/09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Kostrzewa, Wojciech Julian & Schmieding, Holger, 1989. "Die EFTA-Option für Osteuropa: Eine Chance zur wirtschaftlichen Reintegration des Kontinents," Kiel Discussion Papers 154, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.