Preferential Trading Theory: The n Commodity Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 87 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Jaime & Panagariya, Arvind & Rodrik, Dani, 1992.
"The New Regionalism: A Country Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCalla, Alex F., 1992. "GATT, Preferential/Regional Trading Blocks and Agricultural Trade," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146544, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Panagariya, A., 1997. "Preferential trading and the myth of natural trading partners," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 471-489, December.
- Gatsios, Konstantine & Karp, Larry, 1995. "Delegation in a general equilibrium model of customs unions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 319-333, February.
- Paul Wonnacott & Ronald Wonnacott, 2005.
"What's the Point of Reciprocal Trade Negotiations? Exports, Imports, and Gains from Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20, 01.
- Paul Wonnacott & Ronald Wonnacott, 2004. "What's the Point of Reciprocal Trade Negotiations? Exports, Imports, and Gains from Trade," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0419, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Pokrivcak, Jan, 2007. "Economics and Political Economy of Regional Trade Agreements," Working Papers 7286, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2001. "How Reasonable Are Assumptions Used in Theoretical Models?: Computational Evidence on the Likelihood of Trade Pattern Changes," NBER Working Papers 8169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert de Vaal & Joachim Stibora, 2006. "Does Preferential Trade Benefit Poor Countries? A General Equilibrium Assessment with Nonhomothetic Preferences," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_057, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2000. "Preferential Trade Liberalization: The Traditional Theory and New Developments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 287-331, June.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2006. "Toward Win-Win Regionalism in Asia: Issues and Challenges in Forming Efficient Trade Agreements," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 5, Asian Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.