Individual Rights and Collective Agents. The Role of Old and New Workplace Institutions in the Regulation of Labor Markets
In: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9948.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1985. "The effect of unions on the employment of blacks, hispanics, and women," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 39(1), pages 115-132, October.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn, 1994. "The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act: Effects on notice provision," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(4), pages 650-662, July.
- Blank, Rebecca M & Card, David E, 1991.
"Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1157-89, November.
- Rebecca M. Blank & David Card, 1989. "Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?," NBER Working Papers 2871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca Blank & David Card & Whitney Newey, 1988. "Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?," Working Papers 623, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- John W. Budd & Brian McCall, 1997.
"The effect of unions on the receipt of unemployment insurance benefits,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(3), pages 478-492, April.
- Budd, J.W. & McCall, B.P., 1994. "The Effect of Unions on the Receipt of Unemployment Insurance Benefits," Papers 94-08, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- Reilly, Barry & Pierella Paci & Peter Holl, 1994. "Unions, safety committees and workplace injuries," Discussion Papers in Economics 2/94, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1985.
"Unions, Pensions, and Union Pension Funds,"
in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 89-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Butler, Richard J & Worrall, John D, 1983. "Workers' Compensation: Benefit and Injury Claims Rates in the Seventies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 580-89, November.
- Barry T. Hirsch & David A. MacPherson & J. Michael Dumond, 1997. "Workers' Compensation recipiency in union and nonunion workplaces," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(2), pages 213-236, January.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Richard B. Freeman, 2003. "Can Labor Standards Improve under Globalization?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 338, July.
- Viscusi, W Kip & O'Connor, Charles J, 1984. "Adaptive Responses to Chemical Labeling: Are Workers Bayesian Decision Makers?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 942-56, December.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1991. "The Effects of Overtime Pay Regulation on Worker Compensation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 719-40, September.
- George J. Stigler, 1974. "Free Riders and Collective Action: An Appendix to Theories of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 359-365, Autumn.
- Joel Rogers, 1995. "United States: Lessons from Abroad and Home," NBER Chapters, in: Works Councils: Consultation, Representation, and Cooperation in Industrial Relations, pages 375-410 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Weil & Archon Fung & Mary Graham & Elena Fagotto, 2006. "The effectiveness of regulatory disclosure policies," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 155-181.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.