Individual Rights and Collective Agents. The Role of Old and New Workplace Institutions in the Regulation of Labor Markets
In: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9948.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard B. Freeman, 1983.
"Unions, Pensions, and Union Pension Funds,"
NBER Working Papers
1226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn, 1994. "The Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act: Effects on notice provision," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(4), pages 650-662, July.
- John W. Budd & Brian McCall, 1997.
"The effect of unions on the receipt of unemployment insurance benefits,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(3), pages 478-492, April.
- Budd, J.W. & McCall, B.P., 1994. "The Effect of Unions on the Receipt of Unemployment Insurance Benefits," Papers 94-08, Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center.
- Barry T. Hirsch & David A. MacPherson & J. Michael Dumond, 1997. "Workers' Compensation recipiency in union and nonunion workplaces," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(2), pages 213-236, January.
- Joel Rogers, 1995. "United States: Lessons from Abroad and Home," NBER Chapters, in: Works Councils: Consultation, Representation, and Cooperation in Industrial Relations, pages 375-410 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viscusi, W Kip & O'Connor, Charles J, 1984. "Adaptive Responses to Chemical Labeling: Are Workers Bayesian Decision Makers?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 942-56, December.
- Rebecca Blank & David Card & Whitney Newey, 1988.
"Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?,"
623, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Blank, Rebecca M & Card, David E, 1991. "Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1157-89, November.
- Rebecca M. Blank & David Card, 1989. "Recent Trends in Insured and Uninsured Unemployment: Is There an Explanation?," NBER Working Papers 2871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trejo, Stephen J, 1991. "The Effects of Overtime Pay Regulation on Worker Compensation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 719-40, September.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Richard B. Freeman, 2003. "Can Labor Standards Improve under Globalization?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 338.
- Jonathan S. Leonard, 1985. "The effect of unions on the employment of blacks, hispanics, and women," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 39(1), pages 115-132, October.
- Reilly, Barry & Pierella Paci & Peter Holl, 1994. "Unions, safety committees and workplace injuries," Discussion Papers in Economics 2/94, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.