Unions, safety committees and workplace injuries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Sussex in its series Discussion Papers in Economics with number 2/94.
Date of creation: Sep 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL
Phone: +44 (0) 1273 678889
Fax: +44 (0)1273 873715
Web page: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Weil, 2003. "Individual Rights and Collective Agents: The Role of Old and New Workplace Institution in the Regulation of Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 9565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Weil, 2004. "Individual Rights and Collective Agents. The Role of Old and New Workplace Institutions in the Regulation of Labor Markets," NBER Chapters, in: Emerging Labor Market Institutions for the Twenty-First Century, pages 13-44 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Jennings) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theresa Jennings to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.