France: The Difficult Path to Consensual Reforms
In: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10671.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willi Leibfritz & Deborah Roseveare & Douglas Fore & Eckhard Wurzel, 1995. "Ageing Populations, Pension Systems and Government Budgets: How Do They Affect Saving?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 156, OECD Publishing.
- Jarosław Poteraj, 2009. "The French Pension System," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(4), pages 155-164.
- Melika Ben Salem & Didier Blanchet & Antoine Bozio & Muriel Roger, 2010.
"Labor Force Participation by the Elderly and Employment of the Young: The Case of France,"
in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 119-146
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mélika Ben Salem & Didier Blanchet & Antoine Bozio & Muriel Roger, 2008. "Labor force participation by the elderly and employment of the young: The case of France," Working Papers halshs-00586064, HAL.
- Anne Lavigne, 2003.
"Pension Funds in France: Still a Dead-End?,"
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1umfa09lat214kj4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Gisèle Privat, 2005. "L'avenir des retraites en France: Evalutation de l'impact des réformes de 1993 et de 2033 à l'aide du modèle de microsimulation Artémis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- John B. Shoven & Sita N. Slavov, 2006. "Political Risk Versus Market Risk in Social Security," NBER Working Papers 12135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.