Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources : The Case of Norway
AbstractThis paper applies generational accounting to assess the impact of current fiscal policies on the growth-adjusted net tax burdens of different age cohorts in Norway. Using the most recent estimate of the government's petroleum wealth, our results indicate generational balance.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration- in its series Papers with number 3/97.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, HELLEVEIEN 30, 5035 BERGEN SANDVIKEN NORWAY.
Phone: 5595 9000
Fax: 5595 9100
Web page: http://www.nhh.no/
More information through EDIRC
ACCOUNTING ; NATURAL RESOURCES ; NORWAY ; FISCAL POLICY ; PUBLIC EXPENDITURES ; TAXATION ; NATIONAL BUDGET;
Other versions of this item:
- Erling Steigum, Jr & Carl Gjersem & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources: The Case of Norway," NBER Chapters, in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 369-396 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl E. Gjersem, 2002. "A presentation of Generational Accounting in Norway," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 28, pages 61-73.
- World Bank, 2003. "Azerbaijan : Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13825, The World Bank.
- Damla Haciibrahimoglu & Pinar Derin-Gure, 2013. "Generational Accounting in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1301, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2013.
- Hagist, Christian & Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Risa, Alf Erling & Vårdal, Erling, 2011. "Long-term fiscal effects of public pension reform in Norway: A generational accounting analysis," FZG Discussion Papers 49, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Christian Hagist & Bernd Raffelhüschen & Alf Erling Risa & Erling Vårdal, 2013. "Long-Term Fiscal Effects of Public Pension Reform in Norway – A Generational Accounting Analysis," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 38, pages 2.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.