Azerbaijan : Public Expenditure Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 13825.
Date of creation: Apr 2003
Date of revision:
Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Governance - National Governance Oil Refining and Gas Industry Environmental Economics and Policies Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Eastwood, R K & Venables, A J, 1982. "The Macroeconomic Implications of a Resource Discovery in an Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(366), pages 285-99, June.
- Rodrigo O. ValdÃ©s & Eduardo Engel, 2000.
"Optimal Fiscal Strategy for Oil Exporting Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
00/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Rodrigo Valdés, 2000. "Optimal Fiscal Strategy for Oil Exporting Countries," Documentos de Trabajo 78, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Qing Wang & Ugo Fasano-Filho, 2001. "Fiscal Expenditure Policy and Non-Oil Economic Growth: Evidence from GCC Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Corden, W M, 1984. "Booming Sector and Dutch Disease Economics: Survey and Consolidation," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 359-80, November.
- Auty, Richard M. & Mikesell, Raymond F., 1999. "Sustainable Development in Mineral Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294870.
- Sheila Bassett & Claire Liuksila & Alejandro GarcÃa, 1994. "Fiscal Policy Sustainability in Oil-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 94/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Christoph B. Rosenberg & Tapio Saavalainen, 1998. "How to Deal with Azerbaijan's Oil Boom? Policy Strategies in a Resource-Rich Transition Economy," IMF Working Papers 98/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Schwartz, Antoine & Stevenson, Gail, 1990. "Public expenditure reviews for education : the Bank's experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 510, The World Bank.
- Cuddington, John, 1988. "Fiscal policy in commodity-exporting LDCs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 33, The World Bank.
- Ana Corbacho & Gerd Schwartz, 2002. "Mexico: Experiences with Pro-Poor Expenditure Policies," IMF Working Papers 02/12, International Monetary Fund.
- Erling Steigum, Jr & Carl Gjersem & Willi Leibfritz, 1999.
"Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources: The Case of Norway,"
in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 369-396
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steigum, E-Jr & Gjersem, C-E, 1997. "Generational Accounting and Depletable Natural Resources : The Case of Norway," Papers 3/97, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- M. Alier & Martin David Kaufman, 1999. "Nonrenewable Resources - A Case for Persistent Fiscal Surpluses," IMF Working Papers 99/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Volker Treichel & Ahsan S. Mansur, 1999. "Oman Beyond the Oil Horizon: Policies Toward Sustainable Growth," IMF Occasional Papers 185, International Monetary Fund.
- Petya Koeva Brooks, 2001. "Time-to-Build and Convex Adjustment Costs," IMF Working Papers 01/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter Klenow & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 1997. "The Neoclassical Revival in Growth Economics: Has It Gone Too Far?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 73-114 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auty, R. M., 2001. "Transition reform in the mineral-rich Caspian region countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-32, March.
- Nigel Andrew Chalk, 1998. "Fiscal Sustainability with Non-Renewable Resources," IMF Working Papers 98/26, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2000. "The Great Contractions in Russia, the Baltics and the Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union - A View from the Supply Side," IMF Working Papers 00/32, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.