Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming its Petroleum Wealth?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration- in its series Papers with number 06-93.
Length: 40 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: NORWEGIAN SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, HELLEVEIEN 30, 5035 BERGEN SANDVIKEN NORWAY.
Phone: 5595 9000
Fax: 5595 9100
Web page: http://www.nhh.no/
More information through EDIRC
accounting ; petroleum;
Other versions of this item:
- Auerbach, A.J. & Gokhale, J. & Kotlitkoff, L.J. & Steigum, E.Jr., 1994. "Generational Accounting in Norway: Is Norway Overconsuming Its Petroleum Wealth," Papers 24, Boston University - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl E. Gjersem, 2002. "Generational Accounting in Nordic Countries," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 28, pages 3-11.
- Hans Fehr & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1997.
"Generational Accounting in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
5090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Rentería & Miguel Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2012.
"Measuring the balance of government intervention on forward and backward family transfers using NTA estimates: the modified Lee arrows,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 442-461, June.
- Concepció Patxot & Elisenda Renteria & Miguel Sánchez Romero & Guadalupe Souto, 2012. "Measuring the balance of government intervention on forward and backward family transfers using NTA estimates: the modified Lee Arrows," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Muriel Bouchet, 2003. "The sustainability of the private sector pension system from a long-term perspective: the case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 6, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Alan Auerbach & Bruce Baker & Laurence Kotlikoff & Jan Walliser, 1997. "Generational Accounting in New Zealand: Is There Generational Balance?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 201-228, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.