Introduction to "Generational Accounting around the World"
In: Generational Accounting around the World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6682.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebald,Alexander C. & Neubourg,Chris,de, 2003. "Paying for Pensions and Other Public Expenditures: Overtaxing our Children?," Research Memorandum 062, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gemma AbÃo & Eduard Berenguer & Holger Bonin & Joan Gil & ConcepciÃ³ Patxot, . "Is the Deficit under Control? A Generational Accounting Perspective on Fiscal Policy and Labour Market Trends in Spain," Working Papers 2001-06, FEDEA.
- Pierre Malgrange & AndrÃ© Masson, 2002. "ViabilitÃ© des politiques publiques - Ã‰tudes de comptabilitÃ© gÃ©nÃ©rationnelle. PrÃ©sentation gÃ©nÃ©rale," Ã‰conomie et PrÃ©vision, Programme National PersÃ©e, Programme National PersÃ©e, vol. 154(3), pages 3-11.
- Simonovits, AndrÃ¡s & GÃ¡l, RÃ³bert IvÃ¡n & Tarcali, GÃ©za, 2001.
"KorosztÃ¡lyi elszÃ¡molÃ¡s a magyar nyugdÃjrendszerben
[Generational accounting and the Hungarian pension reform]," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 291-306.
- Bohn, Henning, 2001.
"Retirement Savings in an Aging Society: A Case for Innovative Government Debt Management,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt59r83559, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Henning Bohn, 2001. "Retirement Savings in an Aging Society: A Case for Innovative Government Debt Management," CESifo Working Paper Series 494, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Bradford, 2001.
"Reforming Budgetary Language,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
619, CESifo Group Munich.
- David F. Bradford, 2001. "Reforming Budgetary Language," Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies. 128, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- David F. Bradford, 2001. "Reforming Budgetary Language," NBER Working Papers 8500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2012. "Demographic Pressure in the European Union," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_11, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Robin Boadway, 2006.
"Principles Of Cost-Benefit Analysis,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22594, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Robin Boadway, 2006. "Principles of Cost-Benefit Analysis," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 2(1), pages 1-44, January.
- Henning Bohn, 2004.
"Intergenerational Risk Sharing and Fiscal Policy,"
2004 Meeting Papers
22, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bonin, Holger & Patxot, ConcepciÃ³ & Souto, Guadalupe, 2013. "Cyclically neutral generational accounting," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-099, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Shimasawa, Manabu & Oguro, Kazumasa & Masujima, Minoru, 2014. "Population Aging, Policy Reforms, and Lifetime Net Tax Rate in Japan: A Generational Accounting Approach," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 625, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Koch, Daniel, 2011. "Wirksame Begrenzung von Staatsverschuldung auf europÃ¤ischer Ebene," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche BeitrÃ¤ge 114, Julius-Maximilians-UniversitÃ¤t WÃ¼rzburg, Lehrstuhl fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre, insbes. Wirtschaftsordnung und Sozialpolitik.
- repec:rej:journl:v:16:y:2013:i:49:p:115-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aziz, Omar & Gemmell, Norman & Laws, Athene, 2013. "The Distribution of Income and Fiscal Incidence by Age and Gender: Some Evidence from New Zealand," Working Paper Series 2852, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Leon Bettendorf & A. Horst & N. Draper & C. Ewijk & R. Mooij & H. Rele, 2011. "Ageing and the Conflict of Interest Between Generations," De Economist, Springer, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 257-278, September.
- Alho, Juha M. & Vanne, Reijo, 2006. "On predictive distributions of public net liabilities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 725-733.
- H. Yigit Aydede, 2007. "Expected Social Security Wealth Simulations and Generational Fairness of the Turkish PAYG System," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-21, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Michael Spence & Danny Leipziger, 2010. "Globalization and Growth - Implications for a Post-Crisis World : Commission on Growth and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2440, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.