Place to Place Rent Comparisons
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10222.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi Ito & Keiko Nosse Hirono, 1993. "Efficiency of the Tokyo Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 4382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Kraft & Edgar O. Olsen, 1977. "The Distribution of Benefits from Public Housing," NBER Chapters, in: Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 51-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Parrado H. / & Paulo Cox P. & Marcelo Fuenzalida C., 2009. "Evolution of Housing Prices in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 12(1), pages 51-68, April.
- David Wasshausen & Brent R. Moulton, 2006. "The Role of Hedonic Methods in Measuring Real GDP in the United States," BEA Papers 0067, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Carlevaro, Fabrizio & Schlesser, C. & Binet, M. E. & Durand, S. & Paul, M., 2007.
"Econometric Modeling and Analysis of Residential Water Demand Based on Unbalanced Panel Data,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 8(4), pages 103-124.
- Carlevaro, Fabrizio & Schlesser, C. & Binet , M. E. & Paul, M., 2007. "Econometric Modeling and Analysis of Residential Water Demand Based on Unbalanced Panel Data," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 8(4), pages 81-102.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.