The Growing Problem of Antidumping Protection
In: International Trade in East Asia, NBER-East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 14
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 0198.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004.
"Antidumping: what are the numbers to discuss at Doha?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9831, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2004. "Anti-dumping: What are the Numbers to Discuss at Doha?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 403-433, 03.
- Thomas J. Prusa, 1999.
"On the Spread and Impact of Antidumping,"
NBER Working Papers
7404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Prusa & Michael Knetter, 2000.
"Macroeconomic Factors and Antidumping Filings: Evidence from Four Countries,"
Departmental Working Papers
200023, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Knetter, Michael M. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2003. "Macroeconomic factors and antidumping filings: evidence from four countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Michael M. Knetter & Thomas J. Prusa, 2000. "Macroeconomic Factors and Antidumping Filings: Evidence from Four Countries," NBER Working Papers 8010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Staiger & Frank A. Wolak, 1994.
"Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
4696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, R.W. & Wolak, F.A., 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumpting in the United States," Working papers 9413, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Robert Staiger & Frank Wolak, 1994. "Measuring Industry Specific Protection: Antidumping in the United States," International Trade 9410004, EconWPA.
- Feinberg, Robert M, 1989. "Exchange Rates and "Unfair Trade."," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 704-07, November.
- Patrick Messerlin, 1989. "The ec antidumping regulations: A first economic appraisal, 1980–85," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 563-587, September.
- Finger,J. Michael & Francis Ng & Wangchuk, Sonam, 2001. "Antidumping as safeguard policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2730, The World Bank.
- Gallaway, Michael P. & Blonigen, Bruce A. & Flynn, Joseph E., 1999. "Welfare costs of the U.S. antidumping and countervailing duty laws," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 211-244, December.
- James P. Durling, 2003. "Deference, But Only When Due: WTO Review of Anti-Dumping Measures," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 125-153, March.
- Maurizio Zanardi, 2002. "Antidumping: What are the Numbers?," Working Papers 2002_15, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Edgar Trujillo C. & Carlos Esteban Posada, .
"El Proteccionismo No Arancelario Y La Coyuntura Económica: El Caso Colombiano Reciente (1990-2005),"
Borradores de Economia
399, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Edgar Trujillo C. & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2006. "El Proteccionismo No Arancelario Y La Coyuntura Económica: El Caso Colombiano Reciente (1990-2005)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002541, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Durling, James P. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2006. "The trade effects associated with an antidumping epidemic: The hot-rolled steel market, 1996-2001," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 675-695, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.