Transmission mechanisms of monetary policy in an economy with partial dollarisation: the case of Peru
In: Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 08-09.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quispe Misaico, Zenón, 1998. "Una aproximación a la demanda de los principales agregados monetarios en el Perú: Junio 1991-Mayo 1997," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 3, pages 1-20.
- Eric M. Leeper & Christopher A. Sims & Tao Zha, 1996. "What Does Monetary Policy Do?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 1-78.
- Bringas, Paul & Tuesta, Vicente, 1997. "El superávit de encaje y los mecanismos de Transmisión de la política monetaria: una aproximación," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 1, pages 33-50.
- Renzo Rossini & Marco Vega, 2007.
"The monetary policy transmission mechanism under financial dollarization: the case of Peru 1996-2006,"
2007-017, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Renzo Rossini & Marco Vega, 2008. "The monetary policy transmission mechanism under financial dollarisation: the case of Peru 1996-2006," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 395-412 Bank for International Settlements.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Is Monetary Policy Effective When Credit is Low?," IMF Working Papers 08/288, International Monetary Fund.
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Marc Klau, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in emerging market economies: what has changed and why?," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 103-130 Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.