The Bank of Japan's operating procedures and the identification of monetary policy shocks: A reexamination using the Bernanke-Mihov approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 20 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Olivei & Silvana Tenreyro, 2008.
"Wage Setting Patterns and Monetary Policy: International Evidence,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0872, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Olivei, Giovanni & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2010. "Wage-setting patterns and monetary policy: International evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 785-802, October.
- Giovanni Olivei & Silvana Tenreyro, 2010. "Wage setting patterns and monetary policy: international evidence," Working Papers 10-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak, 2012.
"Transmission Lags of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1038, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak, 2013. "Transmission Lags of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(4), pages 39-76, December.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak, 2012. "Transmission Lags of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2012/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak, 2012. "Transmission Lags of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2012/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2012.
- Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "Australia and the GFC: Saved by Astute Fiscal Policy?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-28, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Harada, Nobuyuki & Kageyama, Noriyuki, 2011. "Bankruptcy dynamics in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 119-128, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.