Identifying Monetary Policy Shocks in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 14 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak, 2012.
"Transmission Lags of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1038, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak, 2013. "Transmission Lags of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(4), pages 39-76, December.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak, 2012. "Transmission Lags of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2012/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2012.
- Tomas Havranek & Marek Rusnak, 2012. "Transmission Lags of Monetary Policy: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2012/10, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ippei Fujiwara, 2003. "Output Composition of Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 03-07, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sugo, Tomohiro & Ueda, Kozo, 2008. "Estimating a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model for Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 476-502, December.
- Jang, Kyungho & Ogaki, Masao, 2003. "The Effects of Japanese Monetary Policy Shocks on Exchange Rates: A Structural Vector Error Correction Model Approach," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Masahiko Shibamoto, 2014. "Source of Underestimation of Monetary Policy Effect: Re-examination of the Policy Effectiveness in Japan's 1990s," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Miyazaki, Tomomi, 2009. "Public investment and business cycles: The case of Japan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 419-426, September.
- Harada, Nobuyuki & Kageyama, Noriyuki, 2011. "Bankruptcy dynamics in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 119-128, March.
- R. Anton Braun & Etsuro Shioji, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Economic Activity in Japan and the United States," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-251, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Moussa, Zakaria, 2010. "The Japanese Quantitative Easing Policy under Scrutiny: A Time-Varying Parameter Factor-Augmented VAR Model," MPRA Paper 29429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Berument & Selahattin Togay & Afsin Sahin, 2011.
"Identifying the Liquidity Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks for a Small Open Economy: Turkey,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 649-667, September.
- Berument, Hakan & Togay, Selahattin & Sahin, Afsin, 2011. "Identifying the Liquidity Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks For a Small Open Economy: Turkey," MPRA Paper 46883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inoue, Tomoo & Okimoto, Tatsuyoshi, 2008. "Were there structural breaks in the effects of Japanese monetary policy? Re-evaluating policy effects of the lost decade," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 320-342, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.