First Name: Alexander
Last Name: Ludwig
RePEc Short-ID: plu308
- Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Technische Universität Dresden
- Location: Dresden, Germany
Phone: ++49 351 463 2196
Fax: ++49 351 463 7739
Postal: 01062 Dresden
Handle: RePEc:edi:pltudde (more details at EDIRC)
- Ludwig, Alexander, 2013.
"Sovereign risk contagion in the Eurozone: a time-varying coefficient approach,"
52340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludwig, Alexander, 2013. "Sovereign risk contagion in the Eurozone: A time-varying coefficient approach," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/13, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "Credit risk-free sovereign bonds under Solvency II: a cointegration analysis with consistently estimated structural breaks," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(12), pages 811-823, June.
- Alexander Karmann & Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "A two-step approach to examine the dynamics of market convergence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 284-288, March.
- Alexander Ludwig, 2014. "What results can we expect from rolling trace tests? A discussion based on the issue of stock market integration," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 16-24.
- Alexander Ludwig, 2013. "Testing the null of cointegration with a structural break: optimal kernel and bandwidth selection," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2828-2839.
- Axel Lindner & Alexander Ludwig, 2009. "A simple macro model of Original Sin based on optimal price setting under incomplete information," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 345-359, December.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Ludwig, Alexander, 2013. "Sovereign risk contagion in the Eurozone: a time-varying coefficient approach," MPRA Paper 52340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexander Ludwig should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.