First Name: Thies
Last Name: Lindenthal
RePEc Short-ID: pli711
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Center for Real Estate
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Postal: 77 Massachusetts Avenue, W31-310, Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
Handle: RePEc:edi:crmitus (more details at EDIRC)
- John Clapp & Piet Eichholtz & Thies Lindenthal, 2012.
"Real Option Value over a Housing Market Cycle: West Berlin,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa12p264, European Regional Science Association.
RePEc:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-25550 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- John Clapp & Piet Eichholtz & Thies Lindenthal, 2012. "Real Option Value over a Housing Market Cycle: West Berlin," ERSA conference papers ersa12p264, European Regional Science Association.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thies Lindenthal should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.