First Name: Samira
Last Name: Guennif
RePEc Short-ID: pgu273
- Centre d'Économie de l'Université Paris-Nord
Université Paris-Nord (Paris XIII)
- Location: Paris, France
Phone: 01 49 40 33 18
Fax: 01 49 40 33 34
Postal: avenue J.-B. Clément - 93430 VILLETANEUSE
Handle: RePEc:edi:cep13fr (more details at EDIRC)
- Guennif, Samir & Ramani, Shyama, 2010.
"Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Samira Guennif & Shyama Ramani, 2010. "Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil," CEPN Working Papers hal-00632439, HAL.
- Samira Guennif, 2009. "Aids In India," Working Papers id:1974, eSocialSciences.
- Samira Guennif & Claude Mfuka, 2005. "L'accès aux traitements antisida en Afrique : une analyse de la stratégie de brevet des entreprises multinationales," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 131(3), pages 75-86.
- Samira Guennif, 2002. "From knowledge to individual action. Confidence, the hidden face of uncertainty. A rereading of the works of Knight and Keynes," Mind and Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 3(2), pages 13-28, September.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2009-05-30 2010-04-17. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2010-04-17. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Guennif, Samir & Ramani, Shyama, 2010. "Catching up in pharmaceuticals: a comparative study of India and Brazil," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
Access and download statistics for all itemsRePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.