First Name: Flavia
Last Name: Corneli
RePEc Short-ID: pco476
Affiliation(in no particular order)
Department of EconomicsLocation: Firenze, Italy
European University Institute
Postal: EUI-ECO, Villa San Paolo, Via della Piazzuola 43, 50133 Florence
Handle: RePEc:edi:deiueit (more details at EDIRC)
Banca d'Italia (Bank of Italy)Location: Roma, Italy
Postal: Via Nazionale, 91 - 00184 Roma
Handle: RePEc:edi:bdigvit (more details at EDIRC)
- Flavia Corneli & Emanuele Tarantino, 2011. "Reserve management and sovereign debt cost in a world with liquidity crises," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 797, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Flavia Corneli, 2009.
"The Saving Glut Explanation of Global Imbalances: the Role of Underinvestment,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2009/41, European University Institute.
RePEc:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/17181 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2010-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomic (1) 2010-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Flavia Corneli, 2009. "The Saving Glut Explanation of Global Imbalances: the Role of Underinvestment," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/41, European University Institute.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Flavia Corneli should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.