Report NEP-PPM-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel & Frisbie, J. Aapris, 2011. "Agriculture and the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5621, The World Bank.
- Jung , Taehyun & Walsh , John P., 2011. "Organizational paths of commercializing patented inventions: The effects of transaction costs, firm capabilities, and collaborative ties," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Laura Guillén & Konstantin Korotov & Margarita Mayo, 2011. "Is leadership a part of me? An identity approach to understanding the motivation to lead," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-04 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 29 Aug 2012.
- Martin, Roman & Moodysson , Jerker, 2011. "Comparing knowledge bases: on the organisation and geography of knowledge flows in the regional innovation system of Scania, southern Sweden," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Flavia Corneli & Emanuele Tarantino, 2011. "Reserve management and sovereign debt cost in a world with liquidity crises," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 797, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.