First Name: Sotiris
Last Name: Blanas
RePEc Short-ID: pbl155
- Institut de Recherche Économique et Sociale (IRES)
École des Sciences Économiques de Louvain
Université Catholique de Louvain
- Location: Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Fax: (+32) 10 47 39 45
Postal: Place Montesquieu 3, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
Handle: RePEc:edi:iruclbe (more details at EDIRC)
- Sotiris Blanas, 2012.
"Intra-Firm Trade and Employment in US Manufacturing,"
Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy
458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sotiris Blanas, 2012. "Intra-Firm Trade and Employment in US Manufacturing," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 077, FIW.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2012-04-23 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2012-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2012-04-23 2012-05-02. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2012-05-02. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Sotiris Blanas, 2012. "Intra-Firm Trade and Employment in US Manufacturing," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sotiris Blanas should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.